Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday Night Obsessions - Gossip Girl


"...And who am I? 

That's one secret I'll never tell. 

You know you love me. 
Xoxo... Gossip Girl"

That line gave me the chills.


Yes, this series has been gone for almost a year, but I'm still crying due to the fact that it ended.

With this show I fell in love with fashion, Chace Crawford, and most importantly, New York city. I think that New York is one of the best cities in the world, I could write a lot about how much I love it, but I think that that would be too much writing for this blog.

Why do I love this show?
Why not? It has everything.
I could just stay here for days writing about the fashion and the shots from the city are just how beautiful are the sights of the city.


The next time I go to New York I would like to stay at the Empire hotel, have lunch at the plaza, sit down on the steps of the MET and go shopping with either Blair or Serena, maybe both of them. I also wouldn't mind if they could take me to a party or something like that, and maybe a weekend at the hamptons.
This show has also had a huge influence in my wardrobe, aside from Blair's and Serena's wardrobe, I really liked how
Vanessa dressed sometimes. 
Who wouldn't like to go to their parties, so high class and full of important people (AND A LOT OF DRAMA)
I think that the more I think about it, I wouldn't really want want that life that much, maybe just the fashion, and not the drama, but the GUYS from that show. Chace Crawford is so dreamy, I wouldn't mind meeting him, or have a Chuck Bass in my life.

If you haven't seem this show, I seriously recommend this to you. 

And I guess that's it, I will leave you with the simple words of gossip girl...

You know you love me, 
xoxo
That was just plain weird,
Bye ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment