Sunday, November 10, 2013

Exams, Exams & More Exams

Recently I have been studying non-stop for my finals this year, specially for my maths and economics finals.

I have too much pressure on my shoulder right now, I'm juggling between planning a party, getting, at least, a 15 or more in my finals, dance rehearsals (did I forget to mention that I'm having a really important party that same day) three times a week, going to the gym every week day, having my chinese classes, and doing regular homework.

Stress, Stress, STRESS!

I would much rather like to be reading all day, and going out with my friends, literally ANYWHERE!
As a little push for me to succeed I said to myself while looking at the mirror, "Ok Marisa, you are going to pass all of these exams, and you are not going to have to worry about extra studying during your holidays, and you are going to treat yourself by going on a trip to somewhere nice, maybe buy cute shoes, dresses, more makeup, and go out a little more".

Obviously, I have a really short attention span, and just after a little more than 45 minutes of study, you can find me watching the all new season of project runway (in love with the designers, specially , watching some YouTube videos (specially Zoella, Beauty Crush, Miss Glamorazzi or Tanya Burr) or just lying in bed, looking at the ceiling, listening to some music.
I think I should really start paying more attention in my studies. (Started craving some frozen yogurt at this point)

These are the courses that I'm taking:
      • Spanish
      • English (Literature & Language)
      • Maths
      • P.E. (Theory)
      • Art (A FOUR HOUR EXAM! *yes i know that it is originally 8 hours)
      • Economics
      • Biology, Physics & Chemistry
They don't really seem like much, but when you have to study all of the subject that you have learned since March, it's quite a lot.

So, What is my study plan?
Everyday I get to go back home after my exams, so i have more than 12 or so hours to study.
What I will do is that by every hour or so of study I will have from 15- 20 minute breaks to watch a YouTube video, or see a little bit of TV, her some music, or read a little. I think that that is quite good. Today I'm going to try to finish most of my science studies, and I'll see what happens during my exams.

Who knows, maybe if i really study correctly you will see me writing some posts from NYC, LA, or maybe just some from what I have been doing with my summer (over here we have summer from January till March), obviously not studying.
Wish Me Luck... i need it
Bye 




No comments:

Post a Comment