Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Favorite Disney Movies

Happy Sunday! or Monday, Tuesday, or... you know what I mean

Today I felt the urge to write a little bit more, but I couldn't really find a topic, so I started thinking about movies, and then I remembered my childhood memories of going to the cinema to watch disney movies with all of my family. So I decided to make a list of some of my favorite disney movies of all time. (Only the movies that got released in the cinema)


  • Toy Story 1, 2 & 3: If I would've put these movies separately in the list, then it would have been a rather long post. I just absolutely adore all of the characters, who doesn't? And I think that it's nearly every kid's favorite movie, also, who hasn't cried in the 3rd one?
  • Monsters Inc: MIKE WAZOWSKI! Oh my god, that character made me laugh so hard, and Boo is so adorable. I always wonder how she may look grown up, don't know why... I really liked the prequel too, but it will never surpass the original one.
  • UP: That movie had me crying in the first 5 minutes! I love the storyline, and I think that the meaning of the movie is that the best trips are the ones you never intended to make, and sometimes the greatest adventures are the ones you barely noticed you were having.
  • Finding Nemo: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Dory is one of my all time favorite animated characters! I think that this movie has a much deeper emotionally than most people would think, all of Marlin's wife and all but one of his children have been killed, and it really highlights the theme that a parent would do anything for their son or daughter. 
  • Paperman: This isn't actually a movie, it's a short film, but I really like the story of this. I like that they made it in black and white, and it is a typical romantic story, but it's not exaggerated, and it's quite lovely
  • The Incredibles: It is safe to say that this was the first superhero movie that i ever saw, not Superman, not Batman, not X men, The Incredibles, and it is one of my favorite's. I could watch this movie over and over again.
  • Lilo & Stitch: I loved this movie so much that I actually named my dog Stitch, and after watching it I just wanted to listen to Elvis Presley songs all day, hula dance and live in Hawaii for the rest of my life.
  • Fantasia: This is a classic. There is no way to describe how perfect this movie is, I absolutely love how the movie revolves around music, and i think that this movie has the most remembered mickey mouse character, sorcerer mickey.
After looking though all of these movies, I realized that most of them are Pixar, and i haven't put any disney princesses, maybe you just have to wait and see if I write anything about them...

No comments:

Post a Comment