Sunday, August 25, 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself

Well you can guess by the name of the blog I would like to introduce you to a little thing that i would like to call my life.

My name is Marisa, I'm your typical high school teenager that is obsessed with fashion, magazines, BOYS, movies, music, FOOD, especially lasagna, and of course, twitter and instagram.

I have travelled a lot for the short time span that  I have been in this little place most people like to call planet earth. 

I don't really know what I'm going to write in this blog...
Maybe something about my latest fashion cravings,
Maybe about the latest music that I'm replaying over and over in my head,
Maybe about that guy I like (but seriously, who would really like a teenager complaining about that boy she likes),
Maybe about that new food i just discovered that now I can't live whithout,
Maybe my latest trip to who knows where
Or maybe just about life in general.

Hopefully you are still reading this after all of the nonsense that I just wrote, and I am really grateful if you did.

So, I guess that's it,
just finished my first blog entry.
Let me finish with a beutiful quote by a person that I admire so much,
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Yours Truly;
Marisa


No comments:

Post a Comment