Monday, September 9, 2013

Roman Holiday


So, last Sunday night I was pretty bored and I didn't know what to do, so I started looking for Audrey Hepburn (ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER) 

(IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO THAT PRETTY?!?!?)
When I was looking thru movies I came across this movie called roman holiday.
Personally it was one of the best movies that I have ever seen in my life, it's really beautiful. 
¸  I'm not one to spoil a movie so I will just tell you brief things.
¸  It stars Gregory Peck as a reporter, and Audrey as a princess 
¸  It was filmed entirely in Rome ❤
¸  It got 98% in rotten tomatoes, which is 5 stars
¸  Audrey Hepburn won an academy award for best leading actress for her role

I seriously recommend this movie.⭐⭐⭐
So go ahead and watch it
Make some pop-corn
Grab a fruity drink
Put on some pj's
And cry due to the fact that you are, probably, never going to meet a man like that.
Just kidding 

But seriously, WATCH IT


No comments:

Post a Comment