Sunday, November 3, 2013

Can't Help Myself

If you don't like one direction, STOP READING!

As I put it last Monday, I am currently obsessed with the song Story Of My Life, and my obsession just grew by 18275637153% maybe even more...

The video was just posted this morning, and I have seen it at least 10 times, IT IS SO PERFECT. Plus, us directioners have to break the vevo record.

Aside from the fact that I am fangirling right now, the video is flawless, it was stunningly filmed, and I loved the concept, the pictures, they are priceless and beautifully recreated (Zayn & his sister, Harry & his mom, Louis & his grandparents, Niall & his brother and Liam & his family), and even the story that the video has, it's really beautiful.

As Tyler Oakley put it:

I was left speechless when I saw the video.
I'm just in love with it.
We need to break the vevo world record!

No comments:

Post a Comment