Sunday, September 15, 2013

Playlist 15/09


This week I kind of used my Sunday as a music day... So I started updating the music in my phone.
Don't judge me if my music choices are kind of old, I still like them:

¯  Honeymoon Avenue - Ariana Grande
¯  Take A Walk - Passion Pit
¯  Love Is Greed - Passion Pit
¯  Safe And Sound - Capital Cities
¯  Songbird - Fleetwood Mac
¯  Hurricane - Parachute
¯  Burn - Ellie Goulding
¯  Clarity – Zedd
¯  Holding Out For A Hero - Ella Mae Bowen
¯  Tattooed Heart - Ariana Grande


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete