Thursday, October 24, 2013

Changes

Just a quick post right now, after this I’m going to upload a much more interesting one.
I just wanted to share with you, the one reading this, some changes that i have been going through lately. Yes I know I am not exactly the best blogger due to the fact that i haven’t posted anything in a little more than a month, but i have been all over the place, either physically (traveling) or psychologically (every human being has those moments, at least that what i think).

I think that I’m going to begin with one of the biggest ones.
I am an aunt!, for the second time.
My sister gave birth to a little boy the first week of october for the first time. He is so adorable and cute.

I FINALLY HAVE A MAC!
i have been waiting for ages to get this computer, it is now my little baby. That is one of the main reasons why I didn't post anything. I think i need a Mac for dummies book. 

I went to Brasil! I will make a post something about it soon. gonna link it after i upload it. 
It was my first time over there and it was a wonderful experience, from the people, to the food, everything was really special.

Finally I have been seriously thinking of shaking up this blog a little, give it a little more, i dont know, maybe personality, a little bit more of me. 

If you read until here and you are not tired of reading about my life, thank you. This isn't really an interesting one, but i write what i think. 

Well, that's it, I think so.1

No comments:

Post a Comment