Thursday, October 24, 2013

Adventures in Brasil

Today I "wasn't feeling that good", yes the words are in bold due to the fact that maybe, just maybe, i really wanted to stay in for the day today and write some stuff
I have just recently returned from a really entertaining trip to Brasil. I went to Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. During this trip I discovered that I have this serious obsession with brasilian bread with cheese, pâo de queijo, it is delicious.
Here are some pictures from my trip

#nofilter hahahah




Me trying to be a supermodel 






Some shops


A really weird toilet in a restaurant ..
Yep, that is actually what I found in the toilet 

Trying to be artistic




I also went to a motorcycle fair, found this two gorgeous bikes
I also had a successful shopping spree in TOPSHOP, I lost all my control and bought a lot of stuff, may be doing a post about the things that i bought. Brasil is a really beautiful place either because of their people or their places, I plan on returning soon and have a little more time in the beaches, and explore new places, gain new experiences and meet new people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment