Saturday, April 19, 2014

Travel Playlist

I just came back from rather short trip to Medellin, Colombia, and while i was there, my music playlist was shaken up a little. I believe that it has changed for the better, but I will let you make that decision.
This is my Medellin playlist...

  • Two Fingers - Jake Bugg 
  • Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
  • Dazed & Confused - Led Zeppelin
  • Skinny Love - Bon Iver
  • Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Coldplay
  • Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Elton John
  • De Musica Ligera - Soda Stereo
  • Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin
While I was there I also listened to new and different bands, but due to me being so absent minded I forgot the name of most of them, that happens quite a lot...

Those are some of the songs that I have been listening to ever since I got back,
Now I have to wait just a few more days till I am off to another place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment