Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Little Beach Playlist

As I said in my previous post, I sulked in my last bits of sunshine for a while last weekend. It was a rather calm weekend without the stress of the city. This are some of the songs that helped me escape reality just for a few minutes.
- Bubble Toes - Jack Johnson
- Do You Remember - Jack      Johnson
- For Emma - Bon Iver
- Me And You - Jake Bugg
- Flowers In Your Hair - The Lumineers
- Submarines - The Lumineers
- A Song About Love - Jake Bugg
- Tiny Dancer - Elton John
- Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Elton John
- Oblivion - Bastille
- I Heard Love Is Blind - Amy Winehouse
- Love Is A Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
 - Don't Let Me Down - The Beatles
 - Little Black Submarine - The Black Keys
 - American Pie - Don McLean
 - Fire - Jake Bugg
- Holding Ou For A Hero - Ella Mae Bowen
- Things That Stop You Dreaming - Passenger 
- Heart's On Fire - Passenger
- People Help The People - Birdy
- Hard Sun - Eddie Veder

No comments:

Post a Comment