Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Favorites

Another month has come and gone, we are midway through the year!

This past may I have been using a bunch of new products that I have come across during the year, this are the ones the ones that I have been using the most this month.

I would like to talk about this three products as one big one. This three products complement each other in a way I never thought possible. I always wanted my hair to be big and voluminous, well, the shampoo and the conditioner help me with that, an the spray makes it stay there, because in the past my hair was dull, dry, and flat, plus these products smell just like the beach and makes me feel like it's summer.
*A little heads up on this product, it's a solid conditioner, personally I love these, but depends on the person.

- H'Suan Wen Hua: I had never tried any of Lush's hair treatment in the past, normally just going to the hair salon to get my treatments, but this has changed my life completely. I am excited to trying more of the treatments.
(Clearly I have grown a Lush obsession in the last few months)

- Rosie For Autograph Fragrance: When I was over in the UK, I was shopping with one of my friends and we came across this perfume, she convinced me to buy it, and now i use it nearly every day. This perfume smells just like flowers, and who wouldn't want to smell like flowers all day?

- Rituals Sensational Foam Cleanser: Warning, this isn't soap, this is a gel, and since I have started using this product my breakouts have nearly stopped, except on the occasional pimple or two, which is not that much considering my past.

- Naked 2 Palette: A little late with this one, but I just bought it, and I used it nearly every day when I was on holidays, this is definitely a must have for traveling, because its rather compact for all of the colors you are taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment