Friday, September 20, 2013

Emmys

FINALLY!

The Emmys are this Sunday. The biggest night in television is almost here.
I seriously can't wait because one of my favorite actors is hosting it, Neil Patrick (wait for it) Harris! And How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorite shows ever! Just a couple more days till September 23rd! FINAL SEASON
I can't also wait because Elton John is performing ❤
He is one of my all time favorite artists

I don't know who will win... But I can guess:

WARNING! SOME OF THE CHOICES MAY BE BIASED DUE TO ME NOT WATCHING MANY OF THIS SERIES

Lead actress in a drama series:



Vera Farmiga, Bates Motel, A&E

Why? Just because I absolutely love Bates Motel, and I haven't seen any of the other shows

(I think that the person that is going to win this is Claire Daines, but one can oy wish)

Lead actor in a drama series:

So, I don't watch any of this shows, so I'm just going to judge them by its name..

Hugh Bonneville, Downton Abbey, PBS

Why? Because.... I don't really know

Drama series:

HomelandShowtime

Just because it always wins, I think so...?

Supporting actor in a drama series:

Mandy PatinkinHomelandShowtime

Why? Because I had a friend that moved away and we called him Mandy

Supporting actress in a drama series:

Christina Hendricks, Mad MenAMC

BECAUSE SHE IS GORGEOUS

As you can tell from that, I don't really know a lot about the drama category of television. But moving on;

COMEDY SERIES!



I hope that 30 rock wins, because I love Tina Fey, but I think Girls is going to win

Lead actor in a comedy series:

Jim Parsons, Big Bang Theory, CBS

I haven't seen the Big Bang theory in quite some time, but I remember that he was hilarious.

Lead actress in a comedy series:

Lena Dunham, Girls, HBO

I mean, come on, does this even need an explanation?

Supporting actor in a comedy series:



Bill Hader, Saturday Night Live, NBC

Obviously I would love it if Stefon won, he is so fabulous, and I adored him in in last seasons final episode! ❤




I mean, come on, how can he not win

Supporting actress in a comedy series:

Jane Lynch, Glee, Fox

I adore her character, it is so confident and driven, even if her goal is evil! But she is hilarious

By this time I was almost falling asleep and I believed that I covered the most important categories, at least for me, but yep, that's what I believe.

So on Sunday night I will be glued to the tv for about three hours, wishing that is was there and crying due to the fact that I'm not Nina Dobrev, maybe you will get drunk due to the fact that your nominee choice lost, or you will be happy because the nominee that you hated didn't win.

So with this I finish this, rather boring? Entertaining? Weird? Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment